the World ?
the World ?
My work with Astrology has always involved career consulting.
It seemed to me that if people could find their unique Usefulness,
their personal Gift to the world, they would find fulfillment,
both personally and spiritually.
This is what brings durable happiness
However, in the early days of my work, I began to research a little known astrological object (or point of energy—it hasn’t yet been categorised or even acknowledged astronimcally) that had led me to discover a source of subtle self-sabotage that was hindering my clients & students, from their deeper levels of mind, and masked as ‘unconscious anxiety’—this is not uncommon!
Being a problem-solver by nature, I set about finding reasons and solutions for this issue.
It became obvious to me that there was a correlation between how great our potentials and aspirations were for our work in the outer world, and how great the anxiety was that we felt on the inside.
So, in a way, the anxiety was initially a good sign!
But of course, we need to restore inner peace.
As with all truly effective systems, I found that it is through the combining of several tools that our goals can be supported and fulfilled. But this must begin with awareness.
The Central Tool: Yogacara Astrology
Sanskrit pronunciation of Yogācāra:
‘c’ as in ‘church‘.
‘a’ usually as ‘ah’ and fully pronounced when written as ā.
If at the end of a word, ‘a’, with no diacritical mark, is only very subtly half-pronounced.
- What I had begun in 1986 evolved into an advanced system of astrological interpretation, which I have developed further for the 21st century, and presently for our current paradigm. I have labelled this Yogacara Astrology.
- As a system of vibrational frequencies, Yogacara Astrology details the various types of consciousness you operate within during various moments of your day.
- I have developed this astonishing tool organically, through working extensively, one-to-one, with live clients and students. (My original personal sessions lasted for 6 to 10 hours—alas, a feat I can no longer manage! Hence, the triple-session program I have now designed to accomplish the same results.)
- The stages of the Yogacara Astrology sessions I have designed for you consist of:
1. BigView session
2. Zoom-In session
3. StrategyTransits session
4+ Progress sessions (optional ‘anytime’ sessions after at least your BigView session)
- Yogacara Astrology is derived from its integration with the treasure of Buddhist psycho-philosophy & ethics, bringing a positive sanity to what is found in your birth-chart;
- Some Taoist considerations for bringing wholeness through your inner life and outer environment; acknowledging the fluctuating tides in your life;
- Thousands of asteroids now provide the body-text of your birth-chart, with the planets (in my view) now relegated to being ‘chapter headings’;
- Deeper spiritual evaluations through my exclusive research of the 8 Transneptunian Points (only discovered in the 1920s).
- Plus my own life-experience spanning over six decades, along with my varied independent studies and research.
The Elements of the Bodhimind Program
More Layers of
Support for You
The Bodhimind Program is an integrated system of extra services I have developed for you, which support, heal, and inspire your higher purpose—with no obligation on your part.
These are designed to also thwart any subtle self-sabotage in any area of your life, and are available to you after at least your first BigView Astrology session.
These Elements consist of:
- Flower Essence Therapy (never to be underestimated for solid change!);
- Progress sessions for brief or comprehensive ongoing support;
- the ExceptionalPurpose VideoBlog for immediate inspiration (mostly curated videos) from a variety of sources;
- the ExceptionalPurpose Resource newsletter site, with helpful articles from me, and including my series of Resource Guides for you;
- Bodhimind Reiki Courses to enhance your compassion, intuition, and inner healing power;
- a comprehensive book series I am planning to begin rolling out in 2019. This has been 20 years in the making! ;
- RedgateSpace: Work/Home based on Taoist principles to bring harmony to your outer spaces, specifically to negate subtle self-sabotage;
- and now my RedgateSpace Web Design service, to help you get started with a professional website, putting your work out into the world
You can find more information on the Bodhimind Program on the next page of this site
Why Buddhist Psycho-Philosophy & Ethics?
Just briefly here !
Siddhartha Gautama was an exceptional man who lived in 6th-century BCE India. He left a life of privilege and comfort to try to discover an answer for alleviating human suffering. He wanted to know why we suffer, why we are stricken with illnesses, and why we die.
Siddhartha began by studying with the greatest Brahmins and yogis of his day; and then disappeared into the forest with five other ascetics to put those excrutiatingly painful ‘mind-over-matter’ meditative processes to the test. But all to no avail.
This was a six-year trial that almost cost Siddhartha his life. It was only after he gave up those gruelling ascetic practices, including starvation, that he realised there was a ‘middle way’ between opposite extremes (which is also an even more ancient Chinese Taoist concept).
After deep contemplation, involving a peaceful state of mind, Siddhartha finally understood how the mind works in multi-layers, how we create our reality from our unreliable five physical senses. And he understood that our beliefs about our world are purely our own, created from our personal filters.
To find our inner peace, Siddhartha realised that we must dissolve our inner enemies of hatred and aversion, and also our self-made obstructions from the attachments we cling to so passionately.
The opposite qualities to these hindrances are equanimity and detachment, generating compassion for all beings. In other words, experiencing the present moment purely as it is—with no subtle, automatic expectations—freeing us from our emotional triggers and our obsession with our own ‘self’ as a permanent thing. This is the meaning of Enlightenment.
Siddhartha’s huge body of Teachings dovetails superbly with Astrology. This has been a 30-year study of my own. And I’ve found that the Yogacara Philosphy of Mind, compiled in the 4th century from Buddhist Sutras, is the perfect base for the most useful astrological, and psychological, analysis I have ever encountered.
Yogacara Astrology can reveal the exceptional life purpose you can achieve, emerging in detail, almost in 3-D, right from your chart!
And once you discover, through comprehensive Astrological analysis, what subconscious processes are entrenched in your brain, and why they are there, the path to higher achievement can become visible and possible.
So why is this tool not in common use?
Sadly, the term ‘Astrology’ often evokes a plethora of negative (if not down-right rude) reactions from people in Westernised countries. . . Why? . . . Tabloids, of course.
I am happy to report
I have never authored
a ‘Sun-Sign’ column!
And I never will!
Please understand this:
Sun-Sign columns and Sun-Sign prediction reports are
NOT based on anything real!
There is a technique for writing those things, but it is a bogus process. Your birthchart is your DNA. It is personal to you alone. There are definitely influences from the Earth’s field that can affect you in real-time, but the particular effects you’ll feel, and can utilise, are based on many factors pertinent to YOU alone.
Some obviously security-conscious astrologers who should know better, or perhaps fame-seeking pseudo-astrologers, have found fame via Sun-Sign columns; and with unfortunate results. Although, more positively, there are (a scant few) astrologers attempting to sprinkle some wisdom via the tabloid process.
But such an abuse of this precious and ancient resource creates a never-ending downward spiral in the diminution of Astrology as a genuine science.
NO ONE CAN PREDICT YOUR FUTURE!
Your life is always in your own hands
You can have the most magnificent potential as your personal life purpose,
but if you don’t put in the work, yourself, that potential will be wasted.
To understand your inherent purpose, the reason you incarnated,
is to be empowered to achieve it sooner, rather than later,
and with greater confidence.
Yogacara Astrology is a unique tool for this purpose,
and can explain more than you could imagine.
If you would like to experience a consultation with me, it’s easy to fill out my Online Booking Form. (No deposit is required until the appointment date has been set.)
But first, start the booking process by hitting the red button below, where you can find out more about what information I will need from you. This button will take you to my Living With Exceptional Purpose website.
There is a lot of specific detail about my Yogacara Astrology sessions on my Living with Exceptional Purpose website, but of course I’m happy to hear from you through email via my Contact page on all my sites
Books & Newsletter
Since 1998, I have been researching and writing a large series of books to hopefully change some minds about Astrology and Purpose. I am planning to start rolling out the iBooks, Kindle, Kobo, etc, versions (thank heavens for self-publishing!) in 2019. And one of them in the series will be periodically free in the ebook versions (Amazon has an aversion to permafree ebooks!). Paper versions will also be available to buy online for most of the books shortly after.
Being a member of my mailing list will give you advanced notice on their release dates and some exclusive introductory discounts. Plus you may find some helpful or interesting information in the newsletters (this will not be a flood of emails in your inbox!). And I may include some sample chapters.
You can subscribe to my Exceptional Purpose Newsletter (formerly the Bodhimind News) via this button. (And Unsubscribing anytime is easy.) Your email address is of course never deliberately shared with anyone apart from myself. My mailing list is electronically controlled by the good people at MailChimp.
After registering (it’s free) you will also be able to download a copy of my Insight Magazine article “Cult or Consciousness: A Global Ultimatum” (about 2,000 words), written in 2007 (with a small early 2008 addition after our Prime Minister’s Australia Day Apology to our Indigenous people), but not published until April 2008, explaining both the previous global astrological era (from 1995 to 2007) and this current one (2008 to 2024), highlighting the big changes that were yet to come at the time of writing, from an astrological perspective.
Many of the issues mentioned are already happening now (including the rise of right-wing ‘authoritarian’ cult figures such as Donald Trump, and cult-like ‘tribalism’), and we are only half-way through. This article explains why and how we can use this time to advantage.