Overview For Change
The orientation of my work with Astrology
has always involved career consulting.
It seemed to me that
if people could find their Usefulness,
their personal Gift to the world,
they could live contented lives.
This is what brings durable happiness.
However, in the early days of my work, I soon discovered that my clients & students were hindered by a subtle self-sabotage that was presenting from their deeper levels of mind, masked as ‘unconscious anxiety’—this is not uncommon! Being a problem-solver by nature, I set about finding reasons and solutions for this issue.
It became obvious to me that there was a correlation between how great our aspirations and potential were for our work in the outer world, with how great the subtle challenges were that we felt on the inside.
So, in a way, the anxiety was initially a good sign!
But of course, we needed to restore calm.
As with all truly effective systems, I found that it is through the combining of several tools that our goals can be supported and fulfilled. But this must begin with awareness.
THE CENTRAL TOOL: Astrology
- What I had begun in 1986 evolved into an advanced system of astrological interpretation, which I have developed further for the 21st-century. I have labelled this Yogacara Astrology.
(A note on the Sanskrit pronunciation of Yogācāra: ‘c’ as ‘ch’ as in church; ‘a’ is usually pronounced ‘ah’ as in "Say ‘ah’ for the doctor" and if at the end of a word ‘a’ it is only half-pronounced, unless it has a diacritical mark above it indicating it is more deliberately pronounced—as in yōgā. Here is a good pronunciation audio example: Yogacara)
- This system details the various types of consciousness we all operate within during various moments of our day.
- I have developed this astonishing tool organically, through working extensively, one-to-one, with live clients and students. (My original personal sessions lasted for 6 to 10 hours—alas, a feat I can no longer manage! Hence, the triple-session program I have now designed to accomplish the same results.)
- Yogacara Astrology is derived from its integration with the treasure of Buddhist psycho-philosophy & ethics, bringing a positive sanity to what is found in your birth-chart;
- Some Taoist considerations for bringing wholeness through your inner life and outer environment;
- Thousands of asteroids now provide the body-text of your birth-chart, with the planets (in my view) now relegated to being ‘chapter headings’;
- Deeper spiritual evaluations through my exclusive research of the 8 Transneptunian Points (only discovered in the 1920s).
- Plus my own life-experience over six decades, and varied independent studies and research.
This combination can reveal the exceptional life purpose you can achieve, emerging in detail, almost in 3-D, right from your chart!
Once you discover, through comprehensive Astrological analysis, what subconscious processes are entrenched in your brain, and why they are there, the path to higher achievement can become visible and possible.
So why is this tool not in common use?
Sadly, the term ‘Astrology’ often evokes a plethora of negative (if not down-right rude) reactions from people in Westernised countries. . . Why? . . . Tabloids, of course.I am happy to report
I have never succumbed
to writing a bogus
Some obviously security-conscious, or perhaps fame-seeking pseudo-astrologers, have; and with unfortunate results. Although, more positively, there are (a scant few) astrologers attempting to sprinkle some wisdom via the tabloid process. But such an abuse of this precious and ancient resource creates a never-ending downward spiral in the diminution of Astrology as a genuine science.
NO ONE CAN PREDICT YOUR FUTURE!
Your life is always in your own hands
You can have the most magnificent potential as your personal life purpose, but if you don’t put in the work, yourself, that potential will be wasted. To understand your inherent purpose, the reason you incarnated, is to be empowered to achieve it sooner, rather than later, and with greater confidence. Yogacara Astrology is a unique tool for this purpose, and can explain more than you could imagine.
BOOKS & NEWSLETTER
Since 1998, I have been researching and writing a large series of books to hopefully change some minds about Astrology and Purpose. I am planning to start rolling out the iBooks, Kindle, Kobo, etc, versions (thank heavens for self-publishing!) in 2017. And one of them in the series will be periodically free in the ebook versions (Amazon has an aversion to permafree ebooks!). Paper versions will also be available to buy online for most of the books shortly after.
Being a member of my mailing list will give you advanced notice on their release dates and some exclusive introductory discounts.
Plus you may find some helpful or interesting information in the newsletters (this will not be a flood of emails in your inbox!).
You can subscribe to my Exceptional Purpose Newsletter (formerly the Bodhimind News) via the button below or in the sidebars. (And Unsubscribing anytime is easy.) Your email address is of course never shared with anyone apart from me. My mailing list is electronically controlled by the good people at MailChimp.
After registering (it’s free) you will also be able to download a copy of Kerrie Redgate’s Insight Magazine article “Cult or Consciousness: A Global Ultimatum” (about 2,000 words), written in 2007 (with a small 2008 addition after our Prime Minister’s Australia Day Apology to our Indigenous people), but not published until April 2008, explaining both the previous global astrological era (from 1995 to 2007) and this current one (2008 to 2024), highlighting the big changes that were yet to come at the time of writing, from an astrological perspective. Many of the issues mentioned are already happening now (including the rise of figures such as Donald Trump), and we are only half-way through. This article explains why.
MORE LAYERS OF SUPPORT FOR YOU:
- Flower essence therapy (see my bodhimindessences.com website for details) which can help to ‘rewire’ your brain.
- RedgateSpace is system I have integrated with your astrology chart through the use of the Taoist Bagua principles applied to your spaces.
- And even Bodhimind Reiki courses, though not for everyone, can stimulate or enhance compassionate attitudes, intuition, and inner healing.
- After at least the first Yogacara Astrology consultation, I can also be available as a reality check for pre-approval of your business cards, letterheads, important documents, etc, that may be subtly sabotaged—it is amazing what we can’t see, ourselves, especially in regard to subtle self-sabotage.
These are the
elements of my
If you would like to experience a consultation with me, it’s easy to fill out my Online Booking Form. (No deposit is required until the appointment date has been set.)
But first, start the booking process by hitting the red button below, where you can find out more about what information I will need from you. This will take you to my Living With Exceptional Purpose website.
And of course, I am happy to hear from you through email via my Contact page.